Welcome to our US site! Sam's Rosaries are a world-renowned designer of the very highest quality Rosary Beads.
We are one of a handful of Rosary builders that use traditional 'hand-wrapping' techniques. For this reason our Rosary Beads are unique, beautiful and extremely strong and durable.
All orders to the U.S. are sent by FedEx 2 day priority shipping at no extra cost.
- Our Rosaries are ALL hand-made especially for every customer from our workshop in the Scottish Borders
- All parts painstakingly sourced, or manufactured by us for standout quality
- With solid sterling silver centres and crucifixes (bronze or argentium silver also available)
- Made with hand-picked precious or semi-precious gemstones
- Hardened sterling silver wire, traditionally wrapped by hand (bronze or argentium also available)
- Heirloom Rosaries, Rosary Bracelets, Christening and First Communion Rosaries and Bracelets, Custom Built Rosaries
Wow! Wow! Wow! What an amazing rosary! I just love it. The look and feel are P-E-R-F-E-C-T! Finally, a rosary that allows each prayer to have its "own time". The opportunity to participate in the design was such a gift and truthfully made it a great fit for my prayer life now.
We are one of a handful of Rosary makers worldwide that still use traditional hand-wrapping methods. Believe it or not each full Rosary uses around 4-metres (or 13 feet) of solid sterling silver wire. which makes our Rosaries not only beautiful, but extremely strong. More about hand-wrapping
We are a small family-run-business, we pride ourselves on producing the very highest quality Heirloom Rosary Beads. We invest lots if time sourcing the best of materials from around the world - only from ethical and renewable sources.
We are so confident in the quality of our wire-wrapped Rosaries that they all carry a lifetime guarantee against breakage as a result of defective parts or workmanship.
Click here for more information about our guarantee.