Please note: Due to a busy order book our lead time to build your custom hand-made Rosary is currently 7 days. Thank you.
Welcome to our US site! Sam's Rosaries are a world-renowned designer of the very finest Rosary Beads.
We are one of a handful of Rosary builders that use traditional 'hand-wrapping' techniques. For this reason our Rosary Beads are unique, are extremely strong and durable and have an uncommon beauty.
All orders to the U.S. are sent by FedEx 2 day priority shipping at no extra cost.
- Our Rosaries are ALL hand-made especially for every customer from our workshop in the Scottish Borders
- All parts painstakingly sourced, or manufactured by us for standout quality
- With solid sterling silver centres and crucifixes (bronze or argentium silver also available)
- Made with hand-picked precious or semi-precious gemstones
- Hardened sterling silver wire, traditionally wrapped by hand (bronze or argentium also available)
- Heirloom Rosaries, Rosary Bracelets, Christening and First Communion Rosaries and Bracelets, Custom Built Rosaries
We know your Rosary is very special, it's not like buying 'off-the-shelf' jewellery! This is why each Rosary we make is caringly hand-made to order specially for you"
We are one of a handful of Rosary makers worldwide that still use traditional hand-wrapping methods. Believe it or not each full Rosary uses around 4-metres (or 13 feet) of solid sterling silver wire. which makes our Rosaries not only beautiful, but extremely strong. More about hand-wrapping
We are a small family-run-business, we pride ourselves on producing the very highest quality Heirloom Rosary Beads. We invest lots if time sourcing the best of materials from around the world - only from ethical and renewable sources.
We are so confident in the quality of our wire-wrapped Rosaries that they all carry a lifetime guarantee against breakage as a result of defective parts or workmanship.
Click here for more information about our guarantee.